[Gretl-users] Gnuplot 5.x nicely supports dashed + monochrome lines now

Sven Schreiber svetosch at gmx.net
Tue Nov 1 06:12:38 EDT 2016

Am 31.10.2016 um 19:23 schrieb Artur Tarassow:
> Dear all,
>
> in the past I struggled really often with gnuplot when trying to plot
> dashed and/or monochrome lines. However, this has changed since gnuplot
> 5.x. Here is a simple illustration for all (which also acts as a
> personal reminder for me!):

Thanks Artur for this excellent example. I will also add a relevant
comment to the feature request 64 on the sourceforge tracker
(https://sourceforge.net/p/gretl/feature-requests/64/).

And here's a slightly modified example where both lines are dashed, and
also it shows that you can have color as well (I think that wasn't so
clear in previous gnuplot versions):

<hansl>
open denmark.gdt --quiet
list Lplot = LRM LRY