[Gretl-users] Changing the link to the R folder when compiling gretl

Artur T. artur.tarassow at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:51:10 EDT 2017

Thank you, Helio. I guess I need to clean up stuff and try everything
from scratch again.

But let me ask you a last question: Do you use a Debian system by
yourself (maybe ubuntu) as well as the pre-compiled R version which
comes with the official reps? If this is the case, does the script below
(from the manual) run on your machine? In the manual it is said that on
a linux machine one needs to compile R manually using the
--enable-R-shlib option; that's why I am asking.

<gretl>

set R_functions on
foreign language=R
plus_one <- function(q) {